Dog Licenses

In New York State, all dogs over 4 months of age must be licensed in the city, town or village where they reside.

You will need to bring photo ID, proof of rabies vaccination and a spay/neuter certificate (if applicable).

For more information, please contact your local issuing agency.  Their contact information is below:

City of Binghamton Clerk’s Office:

Town of Binghamton Clerk:

Town of Chenango Clerk:

Town of Colesville Clerk:

Town of Conklin Clerk:

Town of Dickinson Clerk:

Town of Fenton Clerk:

Town of Kirkwood Clerk:

Town of Lisle Clerk:

  • Phone: (607) 849-6969

Town of Maine Clerk:

Town of Nanticoke Clerk:

Town of Sanford Clerk:

Town of Triangle Clerk:

  • Phone: (607) 692-4332

Town of Union Clerk:

Town of Vestal Clerk:

Town of Windsor Clerk:

Village of Deposit Clerk:

Village of Endicott Clerk:

Village of Johnson City’s Registrar of Vital Statistics:

Village of Lisle Clerk:

  • Phone: (607) 692-2137

Village of Port Dickinson Clerk:

Village of Whitney Point:

Village of Windsor Clerk: