Broome County Parks Summer Photo Contest
• ONE submission per person
• Photos in landscape format are preferred but portrait format is accepted
• Photos must be taken in a Broome County Park during Summer: July 5th- September 22nd
• Open to anyone of any age
• Submissions that do not meet requirements will be disqualified
• Photo must be clearly focused on scenery or wildlife
• Photo can be in black & white or color with minimal edits
• Plants in the Park
• Action in the Park
HOW TO ENTER
• Photo submissions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each entry must be marked with the following instructions
• Name of photographer
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Photograph Title
• A description of where and when picture was taken
• All entries must be received by Thursday, September 22nd
• Winners will be announced Thursday, September 29th on the Broome County Parks website and social media pages. Winners will be emailed.
• Winning photographer will be awarded park swag and a Shelter Rental or Campsite.
• One winner of each category will be selected by the Broome County Parks Staff.
Photo submissions start on July 5, 2022 and must be received by 4:00pm, September 22, 2022.
By entering the contest, you grant Broome County Parks, the non-exclusive, right and license to use, display, reproduce, publish, transmit and distribute your photograph on the online, and/or in any other promotional materials produced by Broome County Parks.