The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Monday, September 26th:
- Culvert pipes will be replaced on Dunham Hill, Hale Eddy, Nowlan, & Pierce Creek Rds.
- Patching will occur on Bunn Hill & Cloverdale Rds.
- Ditching will be performed on East Maine, Fox Farm, Nowlan, & Upper Stella Ireland Rds., as well as Park Avenue & Broome Parkway
- The Highway Division trim trees along County roads
- Patching & striping will take place on various County and Town roadways
- Mowing will continue on the right of way along the County roadway system