The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Tuesday, May 30th. This is part of the record amount of work scheduled for 2023, in which more than 83 miles of Broome County roadways will be repaired.
- Milling West Chenango Road – Tuesday, May 30th thru Friday, June 2nd 2023 (Expect Delays)
- Paving West Chenango Road (Expect Delays)
- Cleaning ditches on Tunnel Rd., Trim St., Middle Stella Ireland Rd., North Sanford Rd., Sanitary Springs Rd. & Bridge St.
- Culvert pipe work on Stratmill & Brady Hill Rds.
- Road painting on various Broome County roads
- Patching potholes on various Broome County roads
Motorists are reminded to use caution in work zones, even when they are not active as some routes may be modified as construction progresses. Slowing down is always the most effective way to keep yourself and workers safe. You may also want to give yourself extra time during commutes to accommodate for any detours or changes in traffic patterns.