The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Monday, May 22nd:
- Milling Upper Stella Ireland Rd., Commercial Dr. & West Chenango Rd. – expect delays
- Cleaning ditches & rebuilding shoulders on Tunnel Rd., Sanitary Springs Rd., Trim St., Dunham Hill Rd. & Middle Stella Ireland Rd.
- Culvert replacements on Ouaquaga Rd., North Sanford Rd., Pagebrook Rd. & Caldwell Hill Rd.
- Grader patching Conklin Forks Rd.
- Hand patch crews on various county roads
Motorists are reminded to use caution in work zones, even when they are not active as some routes may be modified as construction progresses. Slowing down is always the most effective way to keep yourself and workers safe. You may also want to give yourself extra time during commutes to accommodate for any detours or changes in traffic patterns.