Client Contact Number:
Located at 36-42 Main St. Binghamton, NY 13905
Authorizes daycare services for families who are eligible according to the agency's Consolidated Services Plan. These include families:
- On Temporary Assistance who are working or involved in a work activity.
- In receipt of Child Protective or Preventive Services as part of a therapeutic service plan.
- Who are working and earn less than 300% of the state income standard.
Daycare is available for children age 6 weeks to 12 years old.
Day Care Unit Documents and Forms
- New York State Application for Child Care Assistance
- Instructions on How to Complete an Application for Child Care Assistance
- Broome County Day Care Application Cover Sheet
- Income Standards Effective 06-01-2022
- Income Standards Effective 08-01-2022
- Supplement to Application/Recertification, Review Landlord Form