Tax Roll Change Form

This form is used for permanent address changes only. It is not intended for temporary or seasonal change in residence.

Note: Tax bills may have been printed prior to this request. It is the property owner's responsibility to call the town or city tax collector for bill amounts.

Property Record
Town or City
Owner(s) of Record
Owner of Record's Listed Full Name
more items
Change(s) Requested

Note: To remove a name from tax bills a new deed must be filed in the Broome County Clerk's Office.

Change Type
Address Change
Correct Mailing Address
Name Change
Attach a legal document with proof of the name change such as a Divorce Decree, Marriage Certificate, Court Order, or Power of Attorney Letter.
One file only.
500 MB limit.
Allowed types: txt, rtf, pdf, doc, docx, odt, ppt, pptx, odp, xls, xlsx, ods.

DECLARATION: I declare, subject to the penalties of perjury, that the statements made on this form, including statements made in any accompanying papers, are true. I understand that all statements made by me in connection with this form are subject to investigation and verification and that a material misstatement or fraud may result in criminal penalties.

By checking the Acknowledgement box and typing my name in the signature field I am agreeing to the above declaration and verifying all information is accurate.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.