- March 1 of each calendar year - "Taxable Status Date", the determining date for assessment per condition and ownership of a property. Also, the final date for the filing of exemptions.
- March - Village tax - Village of Windsor only
- May 1 - Publication and filing of the tentative assessment rolls for each town
- Fourth Tuesday of May - Grievance Day. Last date for the filing of a formal complaint on an assessment. Meeting of the Boards of Assessment Review.
- June - Village taxes for all villages except Village of Windsor
- July 1 - Publication and filing of the Final Assessment Rolls for each town.
- September - School taxes
- January - Town and County taxes