(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning July 6:
- Industrial Park Road (Town of Kirkwood) and Bevier Street will be milled followed by paving.
- Grader patching will be performed on North Road.
- Ditching will be performed on Old Newark Valley and Old State Roads.
- Pipes will be replaced on Old Newark Valley Road.
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- County and Town roadways will continue to be striped via paint truck.
- Mowing will continue on the Right of Way along County Roadway system.