(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning July 20:
- Bevier Street will be paved beginning 7/21, weather permitting.
- Paving of Twist Run Road may be performed (if not this week, then next).
- Grader patching will be performed on North Road.
- Ditching will be performed on Powers Road and North Street.
- ADA compliant crosswalks will be installed on Day Hollow Road.
- Drainage will be replaced on Hooper Road.
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- County and Town roadways will be striped via paint truck.
- Mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along the County Roadway system.