(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning August 10:
- The Division will be Cold Mix Paving Ouaquaga Road thru a contractor:
- The Division will perform patching on Edson and Cloverdale Roads.
- Ditching will be performed on along County Roadways Edson and Cloverdale Roads.
- The Division will be working on a large culvert on Old Route 17.
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- Division will be striping County and Town roadways with paint truck.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.