Per New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, beginning March 15, 2021 Weddings and Catered Events are allowed in New York State following the below guidelines:
- Venues are restricted to 50% capacity, with no more than 150 people per event.
- All patrons must be tested prior to the event.
- Sign-in with contact information required to assist with potential contact tracing.
- Venues must notify local health departments of large events, above the social gathering limit, at least 5 days in advance.
- Masks will be required at all times except when seated and eating or drinking.
- Ceremonial and socially-distanced dancing allowed under strict guidelines.
To register your event with the Broome County Health Department click here.
To download a copy of the Broome County Health Department's contact tracing form for weddings and catered events click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Joshua M. Phelps, Director of Environmental Health at the Broome County Health Department, at Josh.Phelps@BroomeCounty.US or (607) 778-2859.