The Broome County Office of Emergency Services needs your help finding a new mascot. If you think you’re up for the challenge, enter the OES Mascot Art Contest. Learning about Preparedness and Emergency Management at a young age is critical to helping Broome County be resilient and ready. This new mascot will help OES share its mission with residents of all ages. The contest is now open and runs through March 17th, when the Office of Emergency Services will pick their top 5 choices and have the public vote on which mascot we will adopt.
Entering is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- 1. Pick up an OES entry form from one of the four locations around the County or print one off our website.
- 2. Create and draw your Mascot idea on the form, giving a brief introduction.
- 3. Drop off, email, mail, or fax your entry into the Broome County Office of Emergency Services.
The forms can be picked-up from:
- Broome County Library- 185 Court St. Binghamton, NY
- Public Safety- 153 Lt Van Winkle Drive, Binghamton, NY
- County Office Building- 60 Hawley St. Binghamton, NY
- Health Department- 225 Front St, Binghamton, NY
The artist of the winning mascot will be awarded a Hot Air Balloon Ride for two at the 2023 Spiedie Fest and Balloon Rally, a Family 4 Pack of tickets to the concert events, and VIP onsite parking passes for all three days! For more information and to download your entry form please visit gobroomecounty.com/mascot today.