Lead and support the transition to a green economy by incorporating climate action and sustainability into economic development plans. Promote local green industries and offer incentives for supporting them. Adopt policies that support residents and businesses in being energy-efficient. Invest in green jobs training, farmers' markets, and brownfield redevelopment.
- Regional Farmers Market Feasibility Study
- Support of BC Regional Farmers Market
- Buy Local campaigns (both Broome Is Good campaign from The Agency and Broome Buys cards)
- Brownfield cleanup projects
- CPACE/Energize NY financing program