Broome County Mental Health Department
The Broome County Mental Health Department is responsible for planning, developing, and evaluating mental hygiene services in Broome County. These mental hygiene services include alcoholism and substance abuse services, mental health programs, and services for persons with developmental disablities. Beyond its regulatory role as the local governmental unit, the Department of Mental Health operates various programs.
Broome County Mental Health Brochure
Broome County Mental Health Annual Reports
Broome County Mental Health Notice of Privacy Practices
Broome County Mental Health/Social Services Performance Management Dept.
Broome County Mental Health Compliance Information
The Broome County Mental Health Clinic is no longer open.
If you have a mental health emergency, please contact the Crisis Center at 762-2302
If you are seeking a mental health provider, you may contact any of these local OMH Licensed Agencies:
- Greater Binghamton Health Center (GBHC) - Community Treatment & Recovery Center (CTRC) at 607-797-0680
- Lourdes Center for Family Health at 607-584-4465
- Family & Children's Society Family Mental Health Clinic at 607-729-6206
- UHS Outpatient Mental Health Clinic at 607-762-2340
If you are in need of your medical records, please mail your request to: Broome County Mental Health Department 36-42 Main Street, Binghamton, NY 13905
Or you may fax your request to 607-778-6189
Broome County Mental Health Department Contact Information
36-42 Main Street, 1st floor
Binghamton, NY 13905
- Administration - 607.778.2351
- Forensics Unit - 607.778.2126
- Crisis Intervention Team - 607.778.8982
- Chemical Dependency Services Unit (CDSU) - 607.778.1253
- Clinic Plus - 607.778.1111
- Dual Recovery Coordinator - 607.778.1162
- Promise Zone - 607.778.1146
- Performance Management - 607.778.1148
- Re-Entry Coordinator - 607.778.1364
- SPOA Coordinator - 607.778.1102
- Vocational Initiatives Program - 607.231-8364 x316 (located at Family & Children's Society, 257 Main Street)
Dual Recovery Project Review Committee
The Review Committee has established referral and release of information protocols for the review process to assist in settling disputes regarding client care or access to services.
NY-511 Continuum of Care Application for 2013 - Binghamton/Town of Union/Broome, Otsego, Chenango Counties