The Department of Public Works is comprised of 6 different divisions that provide valuable services to enhance the community. The divisions include: Administration, Engineering, Building and Grounds, Security, Highway and Solid Waste Management.
Through the combined efforts of these branches the County:
- Maintains 17 campuses.
- 343.24 centerline miles of roads.
- Provides security to a multitude of events and venues.
- Directs new infrastructure projects through consultant management architect-engineer, design, planning, estimating, construction and inspection.
|Commissioner of Public Works||Daniel A. Schofield|
|Management Associate-DPW||Susan Brown|
|Deputy Commissioner of Public Works/Engineering||Leslie G. Boulton|
|Deputy Commissioner of Public Works/Buildings and Grounds||Harry Miller|
|Director of Security Services||Jim Dadamio|
|Director of Highways||Patrick K. Latting|
Acting Deputy Commissioner of Public Works/
Solid Waste Management
Daniel A. Schofield
Department of Public Works Divisions:
- Administration Division
- Engineering Division
- Buildings & Grounds Division
- Security Division
- Highway Division
- Solid Waste Management Division