(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning July 13:
- The Division will be milling Powderhouse Road from Brown Road to NYS Route 26 to be followed by paving.
- The Division will be paving Industrial Park Road and time and weather permitting Bevier Street.
- Ditching will be performed on North Road.
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- Division will be striping County and Town roadways with paint truck.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.