(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning July 29:
- Division will be striping County roadways with paint truck.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.
- We will continue patching on roadways.
- The Division will perform grader patching on County roads.
- The Division will be replacing crossroads pipes and several County Roads
- The Division thru a service contract will be performing a paving project on Beartown Road
- The Division will be ditching on Ballyhack and Cloverdale Roads.