(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County outlines restrictions for the upcoming Five Finger Death Punch concert at the Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena
“We encourage everyone to come and enjoy the show,” said Broome County Executive Jason Garnar. “However, the tour has a list of items that people cannot bring into the Arena and we want to let you know in advance, so you can go quickly through security and not miss part of the excitement.”
Everyone entering the Arena will be required to go through a metal detector, so you are asked to take that into consideration when planning your evening and arrive early.
Restricted items include:
- Bags/Purses larger than 14 by 14” by 6
- Backpacks, briefcases, camera bags, and luggage
- Cans, bottles, coolers, frozen water or outside food of any kind
- Video Cameras and recording devices
- Laser Pointers, glow sticks, candles, whistles, horns, or any noise making device
- Weapons of any kind including guns, handcuffs, knives, mace, long chains, and pepper spray
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Go Pros, IPads, Selfie Sticks, or detachable lens cameras, lap top computers, or tablets
- Inflatable items such as beach balls
- Bicycles, scooters, or Segway’s
- Pets (service dogs exempt)
Any authorized items brought into the Arena can be carried in clear plastic bags.
“In keeping these added precautions in mind, we are asking everyone to arrive early so you can get through security quickly and enjoy the concert,” said Director of Security James Dadamio. “We will have ample security staff in place to ensure a smooth entry into the building.”
Parking for the event will be available under Government Plaza. The entrance is on Isbell Street. Parking is $4 per car. Anticipate heavier than normal traffic conditions and give yourself some extra time to get there.
Five Finger Death Punch with special guests In This Moment and Fire From the Gods is this Wednesday, July 24th at 7:30 p.m. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m.