The Broome County Office for Aging Identification Card, or ID card:
- Provides you with proof of age and identification for Office for Aging programs, including Senior Center meals and the Broome County Mini Bus transportation system.
- Is available to seniors age 60 or older and their spouses.
- You can obtain a card by completing a short application available at all OFA senior community centers and at our main office in the County Office Building, 4th floor.
- You can call the Office for Aging, and we will mail you an application. You can print our fillable application by clicking here. Proof of age is required for the ID card.
- Part of the application for the ID card includes a section on informed consent. We ask that you sign this form when completing the ID card application, as it will allow us to record your information in our system and provide you with the card. Informed Consent Follow-Up Letter.
You can mail the completed ID card application (and a photocopy of your proof of age) to:
Broome County Office for Aging
PO Box 1766
Binghamton, NY 13902
or bring it to the Office for Aging on the fourth floor of the Edwin L. Crawford County Office Building at 60 Hawley Street.