Broome County WIC offers both remote and in-person appointments.
Call 607-778-2881 to schedule an appointment.
The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program is committed to providing health assessments, breastfeeding support, nutrition education and counseling, as well as referrals and vouchers for healthy foods to pregnant, breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, infants, and children up to age five.
For more information on eligibility, approved foods and applying for WIC please use the Wanda QR Code.
Clinic Sites & Schedule
Broome County Health Dept., 225 Front St., Binghamton, NY 13905
- Monday through Friday and the 4th Saturday of each month
Central United Methodist Church, 17 Nanticoke Ave., Endicott, NY 13760
- First Tuesday and Third Monday of each month
Sarah Jane Johnson Methodist Church, 308 Main St., Johnson City, NY 13790
- Second Thursday of each month
St. Patrick's Church, 51 Keibel Rd., Whitney Point, NY 13862
- First Thursday of each month
Do you qualify for WIC?
WIC Income Eligibility Guidelines - Issued by the United States Department of Agriculture annually.
Visit the NYS Department of Health WIC information site. This site contains income eligibility requirements and medical referral forms as well as information regarding updates to the WIC program and available benefits.
How do I apply for WIC?
Call us at 607.778.2881 to schedule an appointment.
What do I need to bring to my WIC appointment?
NYS WIC requires all participants applying and/or receiving benefits to provide the following information: proof of identity, proof of residency, and proof of income. You can find specific examples of what is accepted from each category here.
What if I can't make my WIC appointment?
Please call us at 607.778.2881 to reschedule.
NYS WIC allows you to designate a person as a caretaker or proxy to complete your WIC appointments. Ask the WIC staff for more information.
What if I move?
Moving out of State - call our office to obtain a Verification of Certification (VOC) card. Moving to another County within NYS - no problem - the local office will be able to retrieve your information - no VOC card needed!!
Information for Health Care Providers:
- Medical Referral Form for Women, Infants and Children - a separate form is needed for each person applying for the program.
- Medical Documentation Referral - This form is completed when a woman or child needs a special formula and/or can not eat all the foods WIC provides.
- WIC Acceptable Foods Card (Available in other languages here) - This card lists the foods and brands you are allowed to purchase with your WIC food checks. It also lists items you are NOT allowed to purchase with your WIC food checks.