As a BC Country Van Operator, you will be driving a 14-passenger van picking up and delivering passengers at scheduled pick up times. The primary scope of work will be transporting passengers between rural Broome County to urban areas in Broome County. May have additional driving duties as required
- Must have the ability to communicate and interact with all people, especially senior citizens and persons with disabilities
- CDL C license preferred, but BC Transit will train the right person for the job.
- Paid comprehensive training, with great wages
- Must have the ability to communicate with vendors and customers visiting the agency.
- P/T positions are Monday-Friday, typically 3 to 4 days per week
- Starting pay is $16.51/hour with step increases.
- EEO/AA females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Van Operator Forms