BC Transit Is Hiring!
As a BC Transit Coach Operator, you will be driving a public transportation vehicle, following an established route while picking up and bringing passengers where they need to go. If you have excellent people skills, a strong customer service orientation and enjoy driving this may be the right career opportunity for you.
BC Transit is now seeking to add Coach Operators with the right skill set:
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and interact with diverse groups of people.
- Applicant must be a people oriented person, have strong customer service skills, demonstrating patience and an even temperament.
- CDL license with driving experience preferred, but BC Transit will train the right candidate.
- P/T positions are Monday-Sunday, with at least one day off.
- Paid comprehensive training with great wages and benefits. F/T employment may be obtained based on performance.
- Mandatory pre-employment NYSDMV 19A physical.
- Mandatory pre-employment drug test.
- EEO/AA females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Starting rate is $18.04/hr, then $26.40/hr with step increases after 4 years.
- Apply at 413 Old Mill Rd, Vestal.
Coach Operator Applicant Forms
As a Van Operator, you will be driving a 14-passenger van. This is a great job if you enjoy working with people and driving. This is a part-time position for people who can have a flexible work schedule. You may have additional driving duties as required.
- Must have the ability to communicate and interact with all people, especially demonstrating skills working with senior citizens and persons with disabilities
- CDL C license preferred, but BC Transit will train the right person for the job
- Paid comprehensive training, with great wages
- Must have the ability to communicate with vendors and customers visiting the agency.
- P/T positions are Monday-Sunday, typically 20-30 hours each week
- Starting pay is $16.51/hour with step increases
- EEO/AA females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Van Operator Forms