As a Van Operator, you will be driving a 14-passenger van for BC Country. This is a great job if you enjoy working with people and driving. This is a part-time position for people who can have a flexible work schedule. You may have additional driving duties as required.
- Must have the ability to communicate and interact with all people, especially demonstrating skills working with senior citizens and persons with disabilities
- CDL C license preferred, but BC Transit will train the right person for the job
- Paid comprehensive training, with great wages
- Must have the ability to communicate with vendors and customers visiting the agency.
- P/T positions are Monday-Sunday, typically 20-30 hours each week
- Starting pay is $16.51/hour with step increases
- EEO/AA females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Van Operator Forms