- On August 20, 2020, Governor Cuomo signed legislation allowing voters to request absentee ballots for the general election in November.
- On September 1, 2020, Governor Cuomo announced a website created to provide access to absentee ballots.
- You must apply online, postmark, email or fax a completed application or letter request for the general election absentee ballot no later than 7 days before the election (Oct. 27,2020).
- You may apply in-person up to the day before the election (Nov. 2, 2020)
- You may file an application at any time before the deadlines. Ballots will be mailed out beginning on our about Sept. 18, 2020.