The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Monday, July 18th:
- Paving will begin on Main St. & Bridge St. in Kirkwood, as well as the Rt. 11 ramps
- Paving will also occur on Ouaquaga Rd.
- The Highway Division will continue changing road culverts on Colesville, Oquaga Lake, and Tracey Creek Rds.
- Ditching will be performed on Farm to Market Rd., Pierce Creek Rd., and Old Rt. 17
- Patching will continue on Powers Rd. in Conklin, Hyde St. in Whitney Point & various other County roads
- Striping will take place on various County and Town roadways
- Mowing will continue on the right of way along the County roadway system