(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning August 3rd:
- The Division will begin Oil and Stone/Chipseal paving (weather permitting) on the following roadways: Old State Road, Shaw Road, Terrace Drive, Stillwater Road, Cherry Valley Road, Killawog Hill Road, and Killawog River Road.
- The Division will perform patching on Oquaga Lake Road North and South Streets.
- Ditching will be performed on along County Roadways.
- The Division will be replacing drainage on West Chenango and Day Hollow Roads.
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- County and Town roadways will be striped via paint truck.
- Mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.