At Willow Point, we believe that variety is the spice of life! It takes a blend of programming to keep residents' lives meaningful, stimulating, and positive. We encourage residents to do what they have loved to do throughout their lives. Relationships are cultivated through our large array of activity programs. The Recreation Staff at Willow Point Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is committed to enriching and inspiring the people who live here. We offer a variety of programming which includes:
- Spiritual Services
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Zumba, Yoga and Exercise Classes
- Seasonal Parties
- Outings to local restaurants, parks and sporting events
- Library services including large print, talking books and braille
- Therapy Pet Visits
- Barbeques, gardening and many other outdoor activities
- Much, much more!!
Volunteers are a vital part of the Willow Point family. If you are interested in volunteering, please call: 607.763.4204.