Please follow these guidelines when you transport hazardous waste to the Facility.
- Bring wastes in original or hand-labeled containers with caps and lids fully tightened. Never mix hazardous wastes together or water them down.
- Place wastes in sturdy boxes and place newspaper or cardboard between containers. Wrap leaking containers in newspaper and place in a plastic bag.
- Transport wastes as far from passengers as possible.
- Keep your vehicle well ventilated.
- Secure the load to prevent shifting during transport.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while packing, transporting or dropping off hazardous waste.
- At the facility, remain in your car. Trained personnel will unload your vehicle.