The Broome County Office for Aging Identification Card, or ID card:
- Provides you with proof of age and identification for Office for Aging programs, including Senior Center meals and the Broome County Mini Bus transportation system.
- The ID card is also accepted by many businesses offering senior discounts.
- Is available free to seniors age 60 or older and their spouses.
- You can obtain a card by completing a short application available at all OFA senior community centers and at our main office in the County Office Building, 4th floor.
- You can call the Office for Aging, and we will mail you an application, or you can download one here. Proof of age is required for the ID card.
You can mail the completed ID card application (and a photocopy of your proof of age) to:
Broome County Office for Aging
PO Box 1766
Binghamton, NY 13902
or bring it to the Office for Aging on the fourth floor of the Edwin L. Crawford County Office Building at 60 Hawley Street.
Identification Card Frequently Asked Questions