(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning August 19:
- Division will be striping County roadways with paint truck.
- Division will be cleaning up after 8/18 storm along County Roadway system.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.
- We will continue patching on roadways.
- The Division thru a service contract will be performing a paving project on Whitney Point Lisle Road.
- The Division will perform grader patching on Trim St. and Chenango Bridge Airport Road.
- The Division thru a service contract will begin performing stone and oil (chipseal) on the following: Hardy, Beartown, Knapp Hill, and Loughlin Roads.
- The Division will be ditching on Trim St. and Tunnel Road.