(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning August 26:
- Division will be striping County roadways with paint truck.
- Division will be replacing two cross road culverts on Fallon Dr. Fallon Dr. will be closed from Monday 8/26 – Thursday 8/29.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.
- We will continue patching on roadways.
- The Division will perform grader patching on Trim St.
- The Division will be ditching Caldwell Hill, Stratmill, Powers and Brady Hill Roads.