(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning July 27:
- Powderhouse Road will be paved from Brown Road to NYS Route 26.
- Patching will be performed on North Street, Cloverdale, and Oquaga Lake Roads.
- Ditching will be performed on Old Newark Valley Road.
- ADA compliant crosswalks will be installed on Day Hollow Road.
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- County and Town roadways will be striped via paint truck.
- Mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.