(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning August 24:
- The Division will be paving Old State Road thru a contractor.
- The Division will perform patching on Cloverdale Road and Nanticoke Drive.
- Ditching will be performed on along the following County Roadways: Pierce Creek, Tunnel, Beartown, and Dunham Hill Roads.
- The Division will be working on Middle Stella and Day Hollow Roads doing repairs before paving.
- The Division will be working on drainage on West Chenango and Old State Roads.
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- Division will be striping County and Town roadways with paint truck.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.