(BINGHAMTON, NY) Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner released the following highway work planned for the week beginning August 12:
- Division will be striping County roadways with paint truck.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the Right of Way along County Roadway system.
- We will continue patching on roadways.
- The Division thru a service contract will be performing a mill and paving project on Whitney Point Lisle Road beginning 8/16.
- The Division will perform grader patching on Cherry Valley and Upper Lisle Roads.
- The Division thru a service contract will begin performing stone and oil (chipseal) on the following: Hardy, Dunham Hill, Knapp Hill, East Maine, Loughlin Roads beginning 8/15.
- The Division will be ditching on Trim St East Windsor, Crocker Hill, Tunnel and Cloverdale Roads.